The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Steel Grey Leica M9, Silver M8, 24 Lux

I

impo

A few things for sale:

Steel Grey Leica M9: Slightly used condition w/ latest firmware. Shows some wear on the bottom plate and on the side where the shoulder strap clips on. But overall it's in excellent condition and I have zero issues with it mechanically. I would rate it overall 8.5/10. I've had a Giottos screen protector on it since day one and will be included in the purchase. Also included is unfilled warranty card and receipt. Less than ~1k actuation. Asking $6,000 net to me.

Silver Chrome M8: User condition but still works like a champ. There are several scratches on the LCD screen and the body show a bit of use. A bargain for those who are looking for a backup m-mount rangefinder. I would rate it 7.5/10 overall. I believe it has around 10k-15k actuation but not sure, will double check when I get home. No issues with it mechanically and works as it should. Asking $1900 net to me.

24mm Summilux ASPH: This lens is like new in box. Asking $5,300 net to me.

All items come with the original box and packaging. I will only ship it within the CONUS and will accept paypal and personal/cashier's check.

You mentioned that the M9 comes with a warranty card, but was it registered over the Internet? If so, Leica won't register in the name of the user who sends in the card.

Kirk

I

impo

Good question, I never registered the camera over the internet.

I

impo

I apologize I was completely off the actuation count on the M9. After checking the image id on the exif, the M9 shows 2,379 while the M8 shows 12,847.

Also because of all the multiple interests I've gotten, to be fair I will be going down the list in the order of those who showed serious interest first.

Last edited: