Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Steel Grey Leica M9, Silver M8, 24 Lux

impo

FS: Steel Grey Leica M9, Silver M8, 24 Lux

A few things for sale:

Steel Grey Leica M9: Slightly used condition w/ latest firmware. Shows some wear on the bottom plate and on the side where the shoulder strap clips on. But overall it's in excellent condition and I have zero issues with it mechanically. I would rate it overall 8.5/10. I've had a Giottos screen protector on it since day one and will be included in the purchase. Also included is unfilled warranty card and receipt. Less than ~1k actuation. Asking $6,000 net to me.

Silver Chrome M8: User condition but still works like a champ. There are several scratches on the LCD screen and the body show a bit of use. A bargain for those who are looking for a backup m-mount rangefinder. I would rate it 7.5/10 overall. I believe it has around 10k-15k actuation but not sure, will double check when I get home. No issues with it mechanically and works as it should. Asking $1900 net to me.

24mm Summilux ASPH: This lens is like new in box. Asking $5,300 net to me.

All items come with the original box and packaging. I will only ship it within the CONUS and will accept paypal and personal/cashier's check.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Steel Grey Leica M9, Silver M8, 24 Lux

You mentioned that the M9 comes with a warranty card, but was it registered over the Internet? If so, Leica won't register in the name of the user who sends in the card.

Kirk

impo

Good question, I never registered the camera over the internet.

impo

I apologize I was completely off the actuation count on the M9. After checking the image id on the exif, the M9 shows 2,379 while the M8 shows 12,847.

Also because of all the multiple interests I've gotten, to be fair I will be going down the list in the order of those who showed serious interest first.
    Last edited by impo; 21st September 2010 at 20:54.

impo

The M9 is sold.