The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 501C w-80/2.8 CFE T*, A12, WLF; Japan *

pcb_dpi

Hassy 501C-CFE: $1,200/US; $1,225/Canada; $1,250/Int'l

Prices include Priority shipping and paypal fees.

Very clean 501C body with 80/2.8 CFE lens, A12 back, waist level finder and Acute-Matte screen, seeing very little use. Black body, black back and black WLF make this a sexy, sexy beast.

501C is a later body with newer, fatter shutter release; this is a Japan-market body, designated by the *. Often called "Japan Star" product, the story often told is they were special order for a Japanese dealer and had tighter quality control. I think the truth is more likely they were ordered by the Japanese importer, Shriro, with the * designation to help them fight rampant gray market product. Shriro might have told dealers their product had better QC, maybe that's fact, I just think it's a little bit cooler.

The CFE lens has electronic data contacts for use with autoexposure and digital Hassy rigs.

Functionally and cosmetically in great shape, everything works fine and smoothly, body/lens don't appear to have had much use. Very little paint missing from back mounting, few tripod marks, lensmount is clean, etc.

Small Print:

-First "I'll take it" at asking price, followed by prompt payment, gets the item. Questions, dialog or lower offers will not reserve item for you.
-Payment by paypal instant transfer (balance or credit card) only; no e-checks, money orders, etc.
-Shipment to paypal-confirmed/registered address only
-Return international shipping fees non-refundable
-Full sale price declared on all shipping documents