The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Contax IIa Color-dial with Zeiss Opton Biogon 35mm f2.8 +filters

apsheng

This one is hard to let go. But I haven't shot with it for over 3 years now. So here goes:

Zeiss Ikon Contax IIa color dial body is in great condition consmetically. See photos. Rangefinder/viewfinder is accurate and clear except fot two surface spots that is not visible when viewing. Shutter in excellent condition but I recall 1/1250 is not accurate.

Zeiss-Opton T* Biogon 35mm f2.8 is in excellent condition. This is a very desirable and hard to find lens made in West Germany as distinguished from the Jena version that was made in East Germany. Includes the proper (original) front/rear Zeiss metal lens caps, and a Zeiss leather pouch which I think is also original. Mechanically focusing and aperture rings are smooth. Optically crystal clean and clear; no fog, fungus, separation or scratches.

Three Zeiss 2x push-on color filters; yellow, green, orange all in original plastic case and box. All marked Zeiss Stuggart.

All the above for $750 net to me. A similar lens in not as good a shape and without the leather pouch sold for $495 on eBay. Contax iia Color-dials go for $250-$300. So I am basically throwing in the filters for free.