The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: HP Z3200 24" Design Jet - MINT/WARRANTY

ricm

I'm selling my hardly used Z3200 24" Design Jet.

It's still on it's original carts and covered by HP on-site warranty until 1/10/11.

User replaceable thermal heads never clog and offer spectacular color and grayscale output.

Built-in Eye-One spectro for quick and easy profiles and HP's gloss enhancer eliminates bronzing. Latest 2nd generation Z3XXX series.

I'm keeping my 44".

$1800 OBRO

Feel free to drop by the studio (Grass Valley) or I'm able to deliver in the Sacramento/SF Bay area with prepayment.

Rick

dseelig

I still love my 3100 but if this was any other time of year I would offer to meet you in the middle of us and buy it . But I shoot football for a living and have not time for 10 ghour drives. HPs rock longest life of prints and they sip ink.