The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rollei 35 SE with Sonnar 40/2.8 fixed lens

calculi

I'm offering here legendary Rollei 35 SE camera with Sonnar 40/2.8 lens. The camera is in good condition and it comes with battery and original case. The filter for the lens is also included. The camera works perfectly and LED for exposure is also working fine. Battery was bought just recently, so it should survive few months.

What you get:
- Rollei 35 SE camera with fixed Sonnar 40/2.8 lens
- Rollei 35 camera case
- Rollei wrist string
- Battery
- UV Filter for the lens

Price: EUR 145 + {shipping} [Negotiable!]

For EU Buyers, the shipping is free.

Here are some pictures:

Happy Buying! :-D

calculi

Nice blog! :) I would like to keep this camera, but I'm using it less often due to inflating budget with film after I own Leica M8 and I have to scratch some more capital to afford Summilux 35 :)

S

silvio68

Hi,
I'm new in this forum; I don't know if this camera is still available, but if it is I'm seriously interested. Please let me know as soon as possible because I'm considering different options in internet (like ebay) for the rollei 35 se.
Thank you very much.
Silvio