The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Photo Clam Multiflex Head

kuau

Workshop Member
I am selling my Photo Clam Multiflex Head which I purchased this year in March. It is there 3rd version of the head. I put on it a RRS B2-Pro II quick release clamp, which is much better then what came with the head, I actually used the original head on my smaller tripod and somehow bent the QR. Oh well. I never liked it anyways.
I will include the original QR, maybe it can be net back into shape.

I would rate the condition of the head a 9+, there are a few tiny scratches on the edge, to small to photograph. Overall head works perfectly.
It also comes with an extra knob.

Reason I am selling it is because I want something smaller and lighter.
So I am trying the induro PHQ3 head right now.

I paid 1049 for the head + 32 for the extra knob +86 for the RRS and 49 for shipping total $1216.00

I am asking 900.00 for it USPS Priority mail shipped pay pal.. ( as a gift would be nice).

It really is a great head if you need the precision but don't want to spend 1600+ for the Arca Swiss Cube.

Thanks
Steven

aboudd

Bump for a great tripod head. I've been using one of these for my architectural shooting with my D3 and TC-E lenses for a couple of years. The Multiflex is very well machined, the gears are silky smooth and finish is quite good.

Last edited: