The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica 50mm Elmar-M f/2.8 Black

bradhusick

I just have too many 50's right now. Selling LNIB with blank warranty card, test cert, instructions, leather case, caps, everything like new 50mm Elmar-M f/2.8 collapsible black lens. Not 6-bit coded. Works wonderfully on M8 and collapses completely with no harm. I put an O-ring on it just to be safe and sure when it's in a case, but that's my anal-retentive nature.

Those of you who met me on the San Juan trip know that I keep my equipment in top shape, so you're really getting a lens that's just like new. Serial number 3917795.

$800 including shipping to CONUS. Add $24 for paypal payment.

bradhusick

Re: LNIB Leica 50mm Elmar-M f/2.8 Black

Okay, I am going to be traveling for a while so for the next 2 days the price is $675 shipped to CONUS. After Monday, it's off the market.