The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica Tri Elmar 16-18-21 WATE

bob338

I am looking for a WATE with the universal viewfinder.
Please PM if you are interested in selling.

Bob

ps-- I am new here but have a long history on ebay as 'misterbob' and on RFF as 'bob338'

ohdannyboy

Bob - not sure what you mean? You just stated that you left a msg with captureintegration. If you had said that you were interested in Christopher's lens, then I wouldn't have PM'd him.

Last edited:

bob338

i left a message with captureintegration but also sent a PM to christopher.
i assumed no one would jump in to try to hijack a potential deal.

good luck with your deal.

bob

ohdannyboy

I'll pm christopher right now and tell him that he should honor any deal with you first. If you guys can't come to an agreement, then let me know and I'll pm christopher then.

bob338

he never even emailed me back.

if you have a deal with him, please go ahead with it, i'll find another.

bob

ohdannyboy

he didnt email me back either. no worries. I sent him a pm to tell him to deal with you first. if it doesn't work out, then you guys can let me know and we'll see if I can work something out then. didnt mean to step on anybody's toes, and don't plan on doing it now. :)

fotografz

If still interested and looking I have complete WATE, LN in the box with Universal finder also like new for sale. I PM'ed you ...

Marc