The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3X LNIB - US model - 500 actuations

Don Hutton

Looking to sell my mint condition Nikon D3X. 500 total shutter actuations. This is a genuine US model and in immaculate condition - not a mark of any sort anywhere. It is fitted with a Giottos Schott glass screen protector as well as the DK-17M magnifying eyepiece (I'll include the original eyepiece too). I'll also include a pair of Lexar Professional 300X 8Gig cards. Includes all original accessories (charger, cables, strap etc), box, packaging and papers. $6250 - I will cover lower 48 insured shipping.

Don Hutton

I've decided that the D3S is a better fit for what I want to do with a DSLR... In a way, it's clarified a few things for me, so I have no regrets (the D3X is an awesome machine).

D&A

I could,'t agree more, each with their respective uses. They are both awesome cameras, right at the top of their game! I currently use the D3S but wish I also had a D3X body (hmm, what do I have in trade), who's files I've worked with extensively (with a borrowed camera)...defintely one to own.

Dave (D&A)