The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm in NYC

R

rkny

Up for grabs is my barely used Lumix 7-14mm for micro four thirds. Great lens, super sharp, but just too wide for my needs. If you've been looking for one of these new, you know they're backordered at the usual suspects...B&H, Adormama, J&R, 17th St. Photo, etc. You can keep waiting til who knows when, or you can be shooting with one this weekend, for cheaper than new, and no tax.

The lens is 99.999% mint like new, used maybe 5 times. Includes box, pouch and caps. The hood is built in.

Please be reasonably familiar with this lens before arranging to check it out. Ideally you've been looking for this lens for a while and need no introductions.

Asking $900. Prefer a face to face cash transaction in NYC for now. I'll be near the 26th St. Flea market tomorrow, Sunday 9/26. If I don't find a taker in a few days, I will consider shipping it in the CONUS.

Email me directly at rkny at me dot com.

Brand new here, but an old timer on another camera forum, several wristwatch forums, and I have a nice chunk of 100% positive feedback on eBay since 1998. I'm a retoucher at one of the top NYC fashion retouching studios.

-Rob

R

rkny

$800 shipped in the CONUS takes it.

Email me at rkny at me dot com.