The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M24/1.4 ASPH kit F/S.

fotografz

I've decided to sell my much loved M24/1.4 ASPH ... gotta pay for recent Medium Format Digital purchases like the expensive HC 35-90 lens, etc.

I found this the 24/1.4 to be the perfect wide-angle focal-length compliment to the 35/1.4 ASPH on an M9.

The 24 comes as from the factory in org boxes, includes a Leica 24mm finder with case and Leica Series VII UV/IR filter (which I also still use on the M9 to mitigate the slight IR when shooting in lower Tungsten ambient ... in fact, I never removed the IR filter). The finder has very faint scuff marks on the bottom from mounting and removing it, but otherwise is perfect.

Current new price is $6,500. for the lens, and $760. for the finder + $? for the filter. I believe these prices will increase after the New Year by 8%.

I want $4,850. for the whole set-up shipped insured USPS to ConUS. Bank transfer, Cashier's check, personal check accepted but must clear prior to shipping. Pay Pal "Gift" can be used from a verified account ... shipped upon verification of funds in my Pal Pal account. Other Pay Pal options requires buyer pay the fees.

Marc

ashwinrao1

Wow, that is a smoking hot deal on one of the best Lenses that Leica Makes...unbelievably good price, WITH the finder. I paid a lot more for mine used, without the finder, and I thought it to be a good price, so whoever gets this is LUCKY!!!

Good luck with the sale and the transition to MF...

ohdannyboy

Darn I wish I was a billionaire so I could buy all the lenses I wanted! Gonna go out and buy myself a lotto ticket now. :)

fotografz

Darn I wish I was a billionaire so I could buy all the lenses I wanted! Gonna go out and buy myself a lotto ticket now. :)
I know the feeling Dan.

This lens is sold! The buyer got a killer lens at a really good price.

Even if I needed the money, I would have never sold this lens if I didn't also have the 21/1.4 ASPH and 28/2 ASPH.

Thanks to all those expressing an interest.

-Marc