The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: Leica M WATE with Finder

fotografz

Like the 24/1.4 ASPH I'm selling, this is leaving my gear box to pay for some recent expensive Medium Format gear.

Includes Tri-Elmar WATE 16-18-21 lens Excellent +++ with caps, shade, and Universal Finder in case.

I do not have the org box, my dear wifey decided some of the clutter in the Garage had to go and to my dismay, I think a box, with this Leica box in it, is now in a landfill somewhere : -( Unfortunately, the lens case was in that box. However, I did have Leica leather lens case which fits the WATE and will include it.

Price $3,450. shipped ConUS via insured USPS Priority. Bank transfer, Cashier's check, personal check accepted with shipping upon confirmation of funds. Pay pal accepted from verified account ... prefer Gift, but if there are any fees, buyer pays them.

Marc

fotografz

Come on folks, this is $6K worth of current stuff discounted over $2,500. because the box is missing in action. It is clean as a whistle and works perfectly.

-Marc

This is a very fair price for an excellent lens and finder combo. The WATE is a superb performer and the finder is the most accurate of any I have used on the M. Someone's going to get a heck of a deal.

Good luck with your sale.