The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

ALPA Gear FS

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Photokina dropped a lot of new stuff...the older Alpa gear still is impressive!

I am moving out of a bit of stuff...no time to travel and when I do it is to parts of the world where a Timex watch is excessive....

So catch this while you can...

Alpa TC with Rt Grip (black synthetic) List $2100 LN at $1450

Alpa Hasselblad H1A Adapter with shim kit LN $850

Alpa Mamiya Film Back adapter MA LN $550

Linhoff Alpa Back 44x66 LN $1100

Mamiya 6x8 Power Back New in Box $500 This and the MA adapter are sold as the new Alpa 6x9 Back...made by Mamiya at $2100

Mamiya RB67 will work with the MA adapter for 6x7 New in Box at $350

Alpa Rodenstock Apo Grandagon 45 ... same as Alpa Apo Alpar Lists at $3600 yours for $2450...this lens is my favorite ... unbelievably sharp and natural perspective.

Alpa Switar 36....LN in Box...lists for $5320 yours for $3750. Wide and super sharp....same as the Schneider Apo Digitar 35XL but with a better filter size.

Alpa VF with a couple of masks...new at $1550 yours at $1100 LN with new front bezel.

All with paypal fees and shipping of your choice added.

Thanks for looking....

Bob

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
This may be confusing but I am going to keep the TC VF H1A back and two lenses....

All of the analog MA adapter and backs still available.

Thank you,

Bob