The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica X1 with Voigt finder, grip and extra battery

charlesphoto

Impulse buy from another member a few weeks back. Great little camera that takes amazing photos. This is the full meal package but I'm just finding the M9 is what I pick up, but figured I'd give this a try as the price was right. I will offer it for a bit less than what I paid for.

Camera is mint except for some fine scratching on the LCD display. For purposes of full disclosure I made it worse in the photo than it is to the naked eye in. It totally disappears once the screen is on. There is no box or manual (available as downloadable pdf on Leica site), though there is a box for the grip and OEM extra battery, and the original strap and cap.

$1625 total with paypal and priority US shipping included.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Too bad it wasn't for you, Charles. I still have mine, am enjoying it, but it has its limits...good M8 or M9 "back up" for any of you considering it, plus Charles is great to purchase from!