The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax, Zuiko, Konica lenses

dpap1978

Hello,

time to sell some lenses that are great but are simply not getting any use. I am selling the following:

1) Contax Makro S-Planar 60mm 2.8.
This is the older model that focuses 1:1. Glass is mint, comes with UV filter and EOS adapter, barrel may have some marks from use. Super sharp lens, just don't take that many macros...$475

_MG_4657 by d_pap, on Flickr

_MG_4656 by d_pap, on Flickr

2) Olympus OM Macro Zuiko 50mm f2
Mike Johnston calls this the best 50mm lens ever made. Glass is mint, comes with UV filter and EOS adapter, barrel may have some marks from use. Very sharp lens, see above...$400

_MG_4650 by d_pap, on Flickr

_MG_4649 by d_pap, on Flickr

_MG_4647 by d_pap, on Flickr

Taken this morning wide open, focus is on the honey bottle:

_MG_4653 by d_pap, on Flickr

100% crop

_MG_4652 by d_pap, on Flickr

3) Mamiya 80mm f1.9 - SOLD

4) Konica M-Hexanon 50mm f2
as sharp or sharper than the zeiss ZM 50mm. Has built in hood. Glass is mint, comes with 486 IR filter. Again, don't mind keeping this...$400

here's a portrait that I took with this

5) Contax Planar 50mm f1.7
no introduction necessery, one of the all time favorites. Glass is mint, barrel may have marks, comes with UV filter and EOS adapter. This adapter clears the mirror in my 5D2...$200

_MG_4660 by d_pap, on Flickr

_MG_4659 by d_pap, on Flickr

hopefully, there is no seller's remorse. Prices include shipping to the US. If you are seriously interested, pm me and I will post pictures.

I am willing to accept trades. I am currently interested in a black NEX5 (body only), the Zeiss ZM 35 f2.8 biogon, and the CV 12mm...