The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

exc+/mint - 75/1.4 German v2 summilux

ampguy

1 of 600 made, MPN 11810, with white box, all papers, incl. reg. card, instructions, original packaging and case. Focuses perfect on film and digital, glass is perfect, aperture blades look unused, body has tiniest signs of use. I'm the 2nd owner, first owner didn't use, or use much.

The lens was on ebay, but didn't hit the reserve by a few hundred, it bid up to about $2700 though, and I still have an option to sell to that bidder with ebay's second chance program.

However, if there's anyone out there looking for one, and wants it for $2995 or more, is in the US with verified paypal, I'd be pleased to sell here. That price will include 2-3 day USPS Priority Mail delivery, paypal fees, and full insurance.

Also comes with a Leica black E60 UV/IR filter.

Pics are here:

http://matsumura.smugmug.com/Business/Summilux-75-Germany-Like-New/12078139_rzDqH#857979312_zufLN