The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Phase one P45+ full system (UK)

JGR

Hi,

I'm selling the following system.

Phase one P45+
Mamiya 645 AFD II
Mamiya 35mm f/3.5
Mamiya 45mm f/2.8
Mamiya 55mm f/2.8
Mamiya 80mm f/2.8
Mamiya 120mm Macro

The Phase one P45+ has the high priority warranty until 13/3/11. Everything is mint and works as new!

I would prefer not to split the system. The total price for everything is £10k

JGR

Price reduction for quick sale before it goes on Ebay

New price £9,500

The kit is in pristine condition with less than 10k shutter actuations!

JGR

With no serious offers on the table for whole kit, I have now decided to split it.

Phase one P45+ £8500

Mamiya 645AFD II £400

Mamiya 35 f/3.5 £400

Mamiya 45 f/2.8 £250

Mamiya 55 f/2.8 £250

Mamiya 80 f/2.8 £250

Mamiya 120 Macro £500

I think they are all priced to sell and are in excellent condition, no marks and spotless glass. I wouldn't sell anything unless it was 100% as described.

Buyer covers deilvery, insurance and paypal fees.

Last edited:

JGR

Digital back and camera body are still for sale due to a time waster.

Photos can be supplied if anyone is interested in this sale.

Ben Rubinstein

It's painful enough selling such incredible gear at such knockdown prices without being messed around. All the best of luck on the sale!

JGR

Re: FS - Phase one P45+ full system (UK) *PRICE DROP*

This is my final price drop.

£9,000 for everything, if it doesn't sell at this price then I would rather keep it.

The equipment is in excellent condition, fully working and still has 5 months warranty. I have all receipts, can provide images, can also provide the retailers contact details.

I am looking to purchase new equipment, and therefore trying to encourage a sale with this final price drop. I can't see you finding this amount of equipment cheaper, anywhere.