The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS M8u, Leica 35 cron ASPH

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
For sale is a black M8 that was fully upgraded. The upgrades included shutter, frame-lines and sapphire LCD. The shutter count is at 10,809. The original owner (who sold it to me), estimated that it was at around 8000 shutter count when the upgrade was done. That means that there have been less than 3000 acctuations on this new shutter. The camera is working flawlessly.
The original owner had some gaffers tape over the lettering and it left a mark. There are also some scratches on the top. There are no dings. He had the body re-covered in griptac which is really nice for getting a firm grip on the body. The M8 comes with charger, cables, manuals, strap, battery. The Capture One software was previously registered, so that is not available.
I have the invoice showing the $1700 upgrade done 4/09.
$2750 shipped and paypal'd (35 summicron sold separately)

I recently bought this 35 summicron here. I would not part with it, but I need to raise some funds. Clean glass, mechanically sound, some slight brassing on the focus ring, six-bit coding. Comes in case w/box, hood, hood cap and rear cap. $1875 shipped and paypal'd.

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Best of luck with the sale, Cindy. For any prospective buyer, Cindy is great to deal with, as I have sold a lens to her in the past!