The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Angenieux 25/0.95 c-mount

apicius9

I thought I'd try some of the best ones here again before I go to the auction site. This is the Bell & Howell version of the great little Angenieux lens. There are plenty of pictures out there that show the outstanding quality of this lens on the m4/3 format. I had a chance to compare this one to the M1 version, and I prefer the B&H; the handling is a touch easier and, while I haven't weighed them, I always thought the B&H weighs a little more and that makes it feel like real quality.

The lens is in excellent shape, I can see none of the obvious flaws like scratches, fungus, cleaning marks etc. It was checked on a collimator before I bought it and was found to be a very sharp copy. Only minimal external signs of use. Comes with both caps and the little Bolex case. The rear cap has some scratches or oxidation, I can add another generic one if you like.

Prices have come down a bit on these, but I expect that with the GH2 and the zooming options the prices will go up again. I have two of these lenses and want to sell the extra one. Price is $1,099 incl shipping, insurance & paypal inside the US, everywhere else, please add $25 for tracked express shipping.

Stefan

_1080537 by mgapicius, on Flickr

_1080541 by mgapicius, on Flickr

_1080543 by mgapicius, on Flickr

_1080545 by mgapicius, on Flickr

Last edited: