The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Voigtlander viewfinders 21mm and 40mm

tom in mpls

I have 2 black Voigtlander brightline viewfinders, one 21mm and one 40mm. Both have clean glass, and minor signs of wear on the outsides. Each includes original box. I only have one soft pouch, so I will include it with the first one to sell.

Price is $120 each, including shipping and paypal.

tom in mpls

I have completed a new inspection of the viewfinders. In the picture below you can see that the outside looks really great. Both of them look like this, with close inspection revealing the most minor of scuffs, but I cannot call them mint. I have found an imperfection that I had not previously noticed on the 21mm. In the picture the arrow points to a spot where a bit of plastic has been chipped off of the base. Due to this new finding I am adjusting the price of the 21mm to $100.