The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

joerglemann

For Sale:

Sony Alpha 900 body - 1450 Euro
only a few 100 clicks, like new

ZA 24-70/2.8 - 975 Euro
like new

Sigma 300/2.8 with Alpha mount - 1850 Euro
only a few weeks old, like new
Sigma 1.4 Converter (new) included

ALL GEAR COMES IN THE ORIGINAL BOXES
SHIPPING COSTS NOT INCLUDED

Worked with 2 different Systems for several months. Turns out that though I liked the Quality/IQ of the Sony files more, I had to go with the other system due to the speed of the AF that I need very often.

This offer is most likely of interest for those of you living in Europe in countries where no additional taxes have to be paid when importing gear from Germany!

Sold Alpa and Phase gear to forum members 1 1/2 year ago

fotografz

Just a suggestion ... add photos of the gear. You are trying to sell something to people who are visually oriented : -)

Heck, half of us can't even read ... :ROTFL:

Will you ship to the USA?

-Marc

p.s., show me the 300mm mounted on the camera ... I may be interested. What is the closest focusing distance on that lens? Does it have a rotating collar?

-Marc

fotografz

For Sale:

Sony Alpha 900 body - 1450 Euro
only a few 100 clicks, like new

ZA 24-70/2.8 - 975 Euro
like new

Sigma 300/2.8 with Alpha mount - 1850 Euro
only a few weeks old, like new
Sigma 1.4 Converter (new) included

ALL GEAR COMES IN THE ORIGINAL BOXES
SHIPPING COSTS NOT INCLUDED

Worked with 2 different Systems for several months. Turns out that though I liked the Quality/IQ of the Sony files more, I had to go with the other system due to the speed of the AF that I need very often.

This offer is most likely of interest for those of you living in Europe in countries where no additional taxes have to be paid when importing gear from Germany!

Sold Alpa and Phase gear to forum members 1 1/2 year ago
Never mind, I just looked up the 300/2.8 new at B&H for the specs and price.

Thanks,

-Marc

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Just a suggestion ... add photos of the gear. You are trying to sell something to people who are visually oriented : -)

Heck, half of us can't even read ... :ROTFL:

Will you ship to the USA?

-Marc

p.s., show me the 300mm mounted on the camera ... I may be interested. What is the closest focusing distance on that lens? Does it have a rotating collar?

-Marc
Or write. LOL

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Agreed about the use of pics - definitely good advice. I just sold a bunch of stuff over at FM (sorry ... The shame) in a single day that I KNOW would have taken a while to sell without a full set of pictures.

Include a few pics (even though we all know what these things look like) & good luck with the sale!

joerglemann

YOU ARE RIGHT! :)

Some pics so that you can see gear is existing and maybe also that it is in excellent shape :D
... pics taken with my Leica CL2, obviously not the one with the faster AF :ROTFL:

Would not mind shipping to the US but assume that taxes, shipping and maybe payment costs will make it not that attractive.

Rgds
Joerg

joerglemann

Well though prices in my opinion should be more than ok, I will give it a try and reduce them:

A900 1350 Euro
ZA 24-70 900 Euro
Sony 300 2.8 (incl 1.4 converter) 1700 Euro

... or all together for 3.700 Euro :D

DavidL

For Sale:
[/I]
The body is a tempting offer but the UK customs would be all over it. I even got nabbed by them when I had something sent from Gibraltar, supposed to be almost part of the UK. I know we're part of Europe but HMR&C don't seem to see it that way.
Good luck with the sale, good gear and good prices.
David

emr

The body is a tempting offer but the UK customs would be all over it. I even got nabbed by them when I had something sent from Gibraltar, supposed to be almost part of the UK. I know we're part of Europe but HMR&C don't seem to see it that way.
I don't know about Gibraltar, it may be a different overseas tax area, but no way there will be any customs duty or taxes within EU.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8

Hi Joerg,
I sent you a PM the 21st November 2010, did you see it ?