Site Sponsors
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    For Sale:

    Sony Alpha 900 body - 1450 Euro
    only a few 100 clicks, like new

    ZA 24-70/2.8 - 975 Euro
    like new

    Sigma 300/2.8 with Alpha mount - 1850 Euro
    only a few weeks old, like new
    Sigma 1.4 Converter (new) included

    ALL GEAR COMES IN THE ORIGINAL BOXES
    SHIPPING COSTS NOT INCLUDED

    Worked with 2 different Systems for several months. Turns out that though I liked the Quality/IQ of the Sony files more, I had to go with the other system due to the speed of the AF that I need very often.

    This offer is most likely of interest for those of you living in Europe in countries where no additional taxes have to be paid when importing gear from Germany!

    Sold Alpa and Phase gear to forum members 1 1/2 year ago

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    Anything wrong with this offer???
    NO! All items in excellent, like new condition!
    ... and still available

  3. #3
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    Just a suggestion ... add photos of the gear. You are trying to sell something to people who are visually oriented : -)

    Heck, half of us can't even read ...

    Will you ship to the USA?

    -Marc

    p.s., show me the 300mm mounted on the camera ... I may be interested. What is the closest focusing distance on that lens? Does it have a rotating collar?

    -Marc

  4. #4
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Royal Oak, MI and Palm Harbor, FL
    Posts
    8,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    44

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    Quote Originally Posted by joerglemann View Post
    For Sale:

    Sony Alpha 900 body - 1450 Euro
    only a few 100 clicks, like new

    ZA 24-70/2.8 - 975 Euro
    like new

    Sigma 300/2.8 with Alpha mount - 1850 Euro
    only a few weeks old, like new
    Sigma 1.4 Converter (new) included

    ALL GEAR COMES IN THE ORIGINAL BOXES
    SHIPPING COSTS NOT INCLUDED

    Worked with 2 different Systems for several months. Turns out that though I liked the Quality/IQ of the Sony files more, I had to go with the other system due to the speed of the AF that I need very often.

    This offer is most likely of interest for those of you living in Europe in countries where no additional taxes have to be paid when importing gear from Germany!

    Sold Alpa and Phase gear to forum members 1 1/2 year ago
    Never mind, I just looked up the 300/2.8 new at B&H for the specs and price.

    Thanks,

    -Marc

  5. #5
    Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    23,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2555

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    Quote Originally Posted by fotografz View Post
    Just a suggestion ... add photos of the gear. You are trying to sell something to people who are visually oriented : -)

    Heck, half of us can't even read ...

    Will you ship to the USA?

    -Marc

    p.s., show me the 300mm mounted on the camera ... I may be interested. What is the closest focusing distance on that lens? Does it have a rotating collar?

    -Marc
    Or write. LOL
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

    www.guymancusophotography.com

  6. #6
    Subscriber & Workshop Member GrahamWelland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    5,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    564

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    Agreed about the use of pics - definitely good advice. I just sold a bunch of stuff over at FM (sorry ... The shame) in a single day that I KNOW would have taken a while to sell without a full set of pictures.

    Include a few pics (even though we all know what these things look like) & good luck with the sale!

  7. #7
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    I sent you a pm

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    YOU ARE RIGHT!

    Some pics so that you can see gear is existing and maybe also that it is in excellent shape
    ... pics taken with my Leica CL2, obviously not the one with the faster AF

    Would not mind shipping to the US but assume that taxes, shipping and maybe payment costs will make it not that attractive.

    Rgds
    Joerg

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    In case somebody is interested in pics taken with A900 and Sigma 300/2.8 (my hungarian sighthound)

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    more pixel

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    Bringing it up again

    Sony Alpha lovers from the EU where are you?

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    Well though prices in my opinion should be more than ok, I will give it a try and reduce them:

    A900 1350 Euro
    ZA 24-70 900 Euro
    Sony 300 2.8 (incl 1.4 converter) 1700 Euro

    ... or all together for 3.700 Euro

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    Quote Originally Posted by joerglemann View Post
    Well though prices in my opinion should be more than ok, I will give it a try and reduce them:

    A900 1350 Euro
    ZA 24-70 900 Euro
    Sony 300 2.8 (incl 1.4 converter) 1700 Euro

    ... or all together for 3.700 Euro

    THIS GEAR IS STILL AVAILABLE!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    501
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    Quote Originally Posted by joerglemann View Post
    For Sale:
    This offer is most likely of interest for those of you living in Europe in countries where no additional taxes have to be paid when importing gear from Germany!
    [/I]
    The body is a tempting offer but the UK customs would be all over it. I even got nabbed by them when I had something sent from Gibraltar, supposed to be almost part of the UK. I know we're part of Europe but HMR&C don't seem to see it that way.
    Good luck with the sale, good gear and good prices.
    David

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidL View Post
    The body is a tempting offer but the UK customs would be all over it. I even got nabbed by them when I had something sent from Gibraltar, supposed to be almost part of the UK. I know we're part of Europe but HMR&C don't seem to see it that way.
    I don't know about Gibraltar, it may be a different overseas tax area, but no way there will be any customs duty or taxes within EU.

  16. #16
    Senior Subscriber Member Steen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Denmark, CPH
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    12

    A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8


    Hi Joerg,
    I sent you a PM the 21st November 2010, did you see it ?
    .

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: FS: Sony A900, ZA 24-70/2.8, Sigma 300/2.8 (Alpha Mount)

    A900 and ZA 24-70 are sold ...

    but the Sigma 300 2.8 plus converter still available

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •