The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Garage Sale…lots of random stuff…viveza, final cut, tenba, filters...

All items are first to pay, first to get it. Priority will go to whomever is willing to buy multiple items. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I want to. Thanks!
All prices include shipping, paypal please add 3%

1)Academic version of Final Cut Express 4 retail box. Don't need anymore upgraded to the full final cut. This version works great with the latest version of OS X, version 4.0 of FCE, as with all academic software, this is not eligible for upgrade pricing.

Asking $70 shipped

2) Hoya Pro 1 Digital 67mm MC UV(0) - top of the line MC filter. - $35.00
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/391175-REG/Hoya_XD67UV_67_mm_Ultraviolet_UV.html

3) B+W 58mm F-pro Haze Filter 010 1x - $30 Shipped.

4) Tenba Padded Insert - Fits in a lot of bags comes with 4 dividers as shown in pics - $22 shipped

5) Retail Box of Viveza

Works with Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture - $75
6) Logitech Nano Wireless Mouse
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Cordless-Laser-Mouse-Notebooks/dp/B000TKHBDK
- $25 shipped to you

Shows some use on the pads and scroll wheel. I just don't use it b/c I have my magic mouse.

7) iPod Nano (original), comes with the ipod + leather case, it's a 4 GB model, silver. - $40

Mouse and filters sold. Only software remains. Priced lowered by $5

1)Academic version of Final Cut Express 4 retail box. Don't need anymore upgraded to the full final cut. This version works great with the latest version of OS X, version 4.0 of FCE, as with all academic software, this is not eligible for upgrade pricing.

Asking $65 shipped

5) Retail Box of Viveza

Works with Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture - $70