The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Odds & Ends:Olympus Stylus Epic (mju ii), Sekonic Meter, Voigtlander VF/Lens Ca

saxshooter

SOLD: Odds & Ends:Olympus Stylus Epic (mju ii), Sekonic Meter, Voigtlander VF/Lens Ca

Olympus Stylus Epic (mju ii) DLX in Champagne. This is the venerable fixed lens Olympus point and shoot with the sharp and fast fixed 35mm 2.8 lens. Weatherproof, quartz date (can be switched off), panorama mode. Excellent condition, very clean. No issues. With strap and Olympus slip case. Brand new Lithium battery included. More info from Olympus here: http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_archived_product_details.asp?fl=&id=291
$30 plus $8 domestic USPS Priority Shipping

Sekonic L-308BII Incident and Flash meter. Hardly used. Some rubbing marks (from winding strap around it). Complete with boxes, papers, case, all accessories. Super compact and light meter for measuring flash, incident, and reflected light. $80 plus $7 for domestic USPS Priority Shipping

Voigtlander VL-2 Lens Case, great for compact lens and viewfinder. Originally for the CV 12, will work with CV 15, CV 21, 25, 28 and some others. Pull the foam out and carry two lenses with it. Discontinued and sold out. Never used. $30 plus $6 domestic USPS Priority Shipping.

International buyers please contact me for shipping, and we can split the PayPal fees (they're more).

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks.

saxshooter

Re: FS: Odds & Ends:Olympus Stylus Epic (mju ii), Sekonic Meter, Voigtlander VF/Lens

sekonic meter sold.

The Olympus Stylus Epic still available. Great little point and shoot.

L

luckydog

Re: FS: Odds & Ends:Olympus Stylus Epic (mju ii), Sekonic Meter, Voigtlander VF/Lens

Hi Saxshooter,
I'm new to the site so I'm not sure whether my email reached you,thus this follow up. I'm in Australia (postcode 2506) and am interested in the mju-2 if it's still for sale. I've been carting a mju-1 around for years, and this week it did the unthinkable...RIP. So I'm keen to take an leap in the technology stakes and upgrade to a 2. Meanwhile the XA is doing a stirling job - when I remember to focus.
Anyway, I'd appreciate if you could let me know if yours is still languishing, and a possible candidate for a Aussie outback adventure (and what it might cost to post). Paypal payment of course and I'm happy to pay the fee.
Cheers,
Luckydog

saxshooter

thanks for the interest everyone. all items have sold.