The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon FD Lot for micro 4/3 with adapter

D

Devon Shaw

For sale is the collection of Canon FD gear I have built up to use with my E-P1.

Included in the lot:
FD to Micro Four Thirds Adapter
Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 lens
Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 lens
Canon FD 35-105mm f/3.5 lens
Telesar FL 135mm f/3.5 lens
Sigma FL 2x teleconverter
Vivitar FL Extension tubes

$190 gets them all shipped and paypaled in CONUS. I'm happy to ship to other locations as well for whatever that might cost.

I'd like to sell them as a lot, though if that doesn't work out I'll consider breaking it up.

FD to Micro Four Thirds Adapter:
Not sure what brand this is. I purchased it on eBay and it has worked quite well for me. No caps included.

Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 lens:
This was my favorite lens to use on the E-P1. It feels perfectly balanced and is great for portraits. This copy of the lens is stamped US NAVY. It is in good condition with minimal use marks. Original box (in okay but not great condition) and front and rear caps are included.

Here are some images I have taken with this lens,

Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 lens:
I got this before upgrading to the f/1.4. It is much lighter than the 1.4 and still gets nice shots. It is also in good but slightly more worn looking condition. Comes with front cap.

Here are some images taken with this lens (the ones from the 1.4 tend to be crisper),

D

Devon Shaw

Canon FD 35-105mm f/3.5 lens with macro setting
This is a really fantastic lens. It is a bit beat up looking. A chunk of the front filter ring is missing, and the button to release the lens mount is broken off. These things were never an issue to me. I never tried using a filter with this lens and the button can still be worked easily with a fingernail. Also some of the texture material on the focus ring is a little warped. The lens is a bit heavy but the build quality really shows and the f/3.5 throughout the focal range can be really useful. Glass is in good condition. Includes rear cap.

this picture shows the damage,

Here are some images taken with this lens,

Canon FL 28mm f/3.5 lens:
I picked this lens up at a garage sale and never actually used it. It is in decent condition. Glass is good. Includes both caps and front is protected by a UV filter.

Telesar FL 135mm f/3.5 lens:
Sort of an interesting lens. Feels pretty cheap. All metal construction (well besides the glass). Doesn't take the sharpest pictures but is fun to use. No caps included. I actually forgot to photograph it with this lot but here is an image I know I shot with it,

Sigma FL 2x teleconverter:
Never actually used this either. Glass is clean. Can't speak to image quality. No caps included.

Vivitar FL Extension tubes:
Nice set of little macro extension tubes. Comes with 12mm, 20mm, 36mm, and a real small one that just says (m5) on it. Good usable condition.

Thanks for looking,
Devon