The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: D300, 70-200, 11-16, 50, SB-600, CF

T

thaddeussmith

All items are in great shape, priced to sell so that I can take care of a couple of other projects. I've moved to a smaller setup for different photog needs and have only used this stuff a handful of times this year, so time to sell.

pictures of everything can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/thaddeus_smith/sets/72157625075120678/with/5042826412/

I'm swamped this week, but wanted to get things listed and start the 'soak' ..I can meet and/or ship as of this weekend.

- Michael

Nikon D300 (Transaction PENDING)
Bought early last year from Bill Bunton, approximately 20k shutter clicks, great shape with one small scuff as pictured below.
Includes: Box with all OEM accessories, Black Crumpler Strap, KatzEye split prism focusing screen (there’s a few particles on the screen from installation. Does not affect performance or appear in images), original focusing screen, GGS rear and top screen protectors, Non OEM vertical grip - though it’s the closest approximation out there and has been nothing but sturdy and reliable since purchasing last year (same product here: Battery Grip for Nikon D300 D300s D700 MB-D10 + EN-EL3E + BL-3 | Photography | LinkDelight Limited), 2 x non-oem batteries.
Asking $1000
KEH rating of EX based on items mentioned above

AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED
Bought from B&H fall of 2008.
Includes box with all OEM accessories. Near perfect shape, slight wear around the foot.
Asking $1300
KEH rating of LN-

Tokina AT-X 116 Pro DD Af 11-16mm f/2.8
Bought summer of 2009.
Includes box with all OEM accessories. Near perfect shape, but used so not calling it NIB.
Asking $450
KEH rating of LN-

AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D
Bought in July 2008.
Includes box with all OEM accessories, OEM rubber hood. Near perfect shape, but used so not calling it NIB.
Asking $100
KEH rating of LN-

Nikon SB-600 AF Speedlight I-TTL
Bought in February of 2009.
Includes box with all OEM accessories. Good shape, has hook velcro strips on flash head.
Asking $150
KEH rating of EX

3x Sandisk Extreme III 8gb CF cards
Bought summer of 2009.
Includes cards, pelican CF card case, sandisk extreme usb CF reader. Excellent shape, has name and card number written on back to keep track of them during shoots.
Asking $125
KEH rating of EX+

Last edited: