The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One P25 with Horseman SW-D and Rodenstock 35mm/4.5 Apo Sironar digital

goesbang

Phase One P25 (22MP) back w/Hasselblad "V" mount, Horseman SW-D superwide technical camera w/ Rodenstock 35mm Apo Sironar Digital.
Both camera and back were purchased new from L&P Digital in Sydney Australia.
The back has just returned from service at Phase One Denmark and has 3 months warranty. Serial no is CH001031 and frame count is 30578. It is in very good condition and the sensor is unblemished in any way. It is offered with cover plate, 2 batteries and charger (non genuine. Original charger was crushed accidentally when 2 years old).
The camera is in perfect condition mechanically. It has a couple of spots on exposed corners where the black anodizing is slightly worn but is otherwise undamaged.
This camera has been my tool of choice for architectural work and personal landscape photography. I am selling it as I have recently changed platform to the PhaseOne 645DF and also bought a Horseman SW-DII to go with a P65+.
Price: US$6200.00

Enquiries to: [email protected]

Threshold

If only it were for a Contax 645... Oh well, one of these days. This is a great setup for some lucky person. Good luck with the sale, Bryan.