The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 503CW w/80mm f2.8 Planar CF

goesbang

Chrome body, waist level finder, 80mm Planar CF, no film magazine. This camera has only been used with my Phase One P25 back, so there has essentially been no wear on the film drive system. The body is in very good condition but shows a little brassing on the accessory rail on the left of the body. The lens is in very good condition, clear glass with no fungus or scratches.There is some marking on the front bayonet where the ProShade fits on. Both body and lens are fully mechanically sound. Included are a Hasselblad 8mm extension tube and Hasselblad tripod quick release. I'm selling this and other Blad gear listed here as I have recently changed platform to a PhaseOne 645 system. Camera body #RR 14 19686, Lens #7432285.

Price: US$1200.00

Enquiries: [email protected]

D

dentkimterry

Serial # RR indicates made in 1988 so your camera must be a 503CX not CW!

goesbang

Serial # RR indicates made in 1988 so your camera must be a 503CX not CW!
I'm looking at it right now, and it's a CW. I have been using it with the winder, which if I am not mistaken doesn't fit on the CX. I have no idea when it was made. I bought it used about 8 years ago.