The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 kit - 21,35,75, L plate,more, pristine

aboudd

I have tried for months to grasp the rangefinder concept and it simply runs counter to my desire to see the entire frame when I shoot. Although I love the M9 for its weight, size and image quality, I think it is time to face facts. So, on the block is my Grey M9 in pristine condition save for a minor light scratch in the upper right corner of the LCD, with a spare battery, and the 75MM 9 bit Summicron in black, both purchased this year from Photo Village. Also included is the current model 6 bit 35MM Summicron black, also purchased this year. A pre-ASPH 21MM E60, CLAd at Leica this past summer. The two Summicrons are complete with boxes, caps, hoods, etc. as is the M9 with all of its paperwork and boxes, the 21MM has a rear cap and B&W UV filter and Voigtlander 21MM viewfinder. Also included is the new RRS L plate for the M9, as well as the original baseplate. Total net price for the kit is $13,500. I have no interest in selling it in parts, nor do I have a desire for any trade, since I do not know what I would replace it with.

Photos will be available for serious inquiries.

do not PM. Please send email to [email protected].