The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8u kit w/grip, filters, sd cards $2795

I'm selling my trusty Leica M8 which has been upgraded with the new shutter and framelines. My asking price is $2,795 (free USA shipping, PayPal fees extra).

You can see photos here: http://home.comcast.net/~mls.photos/forsale/leicam8.htm

Included with the camera:
box
instruction book
Leica Capture cd
body cap
neck strap
1 battery
charger (w/ car adapter and non-USA plugs)
USB cable
hand grip (w/ box)
2 Leica UV/IR filters (39mm and/or 46mm) (w/ case & box)
B+W 55mm 092 IR filter (w/ case & box)
2 2gb SD cards (w/ cases)

The camera is almost 4 years old, and the shutter count is at 19,293. Since the shutter upgrade, there have been 10,791 clicks. The latest firmware is installed.

There are a few cosmetic issues with the body, but nothing serious. The lcd screen has some very light cleaning marks. There are a few thin scratches on the top and side. The finish show signs of use and cleaning. The right-side metal guide on the hotshoe is slightly bent up.

This camera has been problem-free for me, and I expect it will be for you too.

Please PM or email me if interested.

--Mark

corefunk

Hi mark,

i've contacted you on rangefinder forum about purchasing the leica m8u.

let me know your response.