The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fujica G690BL with 65/100/180mm lens

Vobluda

For sale is my 6x9 kit: Fujica G690BL with three lenses - wide 65mm f8, standard 100mm f3.5 and tele 180mm f5.6.

I would like not to split the kit at the moment but I will entertain serious offers for 65mm and 180mm lens.

Description:

1. Fujica G690BL body with original lens strap.
Wear on the top of the camera. Some brassing on the bottom edges. Black curtain is not coming back. When changing lens you have to do it manually. Didnt bother me with 8 frames on one film.

2. Fujinon 100mm f3.5
No marks on the optics, speeds are correct. Some wear on the barrel. Generic front cap.

3. Fujinon 65mm f8
No marks on the optics, speeds are correct. Wear on the barrel. Viewfinder have something like glass damage when viewed from front but is functional when viewing from back - please refer to the pictures. I have it cleaned and got it back like like this, it was worse prior. Have this lens from original owner. Original rear cap, generic front.

4. Fujinon 180mm f5.6
No marks on the optics, speeds are correct. Very light wear on the barrel. Original rear cap, generic front. No viewfinder. Have this lens from original owner.

I am asking 900 EUR for the kit, paypal included, shipping at cost.
Payment in USD and GBP is also possible.
I will post the kit wherever the Czech Post is able to deliver it with insured signed for trackable online type of service. Please notice that it is huge and heavy.

I will put in some film to get you started if purchased as kit.

More pictures here:

http://picasaweb.google.cz/mzeljak/FujicaG690BL?authkey=Gv1sRgCOfx_4zzuJedQQ&feat=directlink

Any questions please ask.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Does this body have a built in meter and an Auto exposure mode?

mathomas

Jack,

If I'm not mistaken, they're all batteryless cameras with no metering/automation. I have a GW690III and really like it (fixed lens for me, though).

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I asked because there were a few different G690 bodies from no metering to ones with built in basic metering, and if I'm not mistaken, an Av version. Nonetheless, it is a stellar system with outstanding lenses for anybody wanting a relatively compact 6x9 film camera with interchangeable lenses.

Oren Grad

I asked because there were a few different G690 bodies from no metering to ones with built in basic metering, and if I'm not mistaken, an Av version. Nonetheless, it is a stellar system with outstanding lenses for anybody wanting a relatively compact 6x9 film camera with interchangeable lenses.
Jack, none of the bodies has a meter. There is one *lens*, the 100 AE, that has a meter - it can be used on any of the bodies.

http://www.lallement.com/pictures/G690.html

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Oren, that must have been the "meter" I remember seeing on a Fuji several years back --- sorry for any confusion my erroneous comment caused.