The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS 50mm Summilux M ASPH

tom in mpls

I have a lovely 50mm Summilux M ASPH 6 bit coded lens for sale. It is the black version, in excellent condition. The front and rear elements are clean, there is no dust or fungus, and the barrel looks nearly new (I think you will have a hard time distinguishing it from a new lens.) It is recently back from DAG who checked it and found no adjustment was necessary. Includes caps, pouch, and box.

I am selling it for $3100 net to me including shipping and insurance.

D&A

If I hadn't found one just a few weeks ago after seaching high and low, I'd have been all over Tom's 50mm Lux asph in a heatbeat...not only because of the lens itself but also because of who's selling it...Tom himself! I hope those looking for this lens, don't miss seeing this one (or move fast on it), as I foolishly procrastinated on quickly purchasing two other lenses Tom sold recently and now regret it.

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

wjlapier

My old lens Tom? If so, I tested all apertures on a tripod using a selftimer and the lens was sharp wide-open and stayed that way stopdown. Finest lens I ever used.

sidmuer

amazing lens
amazing price
amazing service

Thanks tom.
just in case the message was lost, received, and happy! :)