The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica Elmarit-M 24mm ASPH - silver chrome

socal

The silver chrome version of the Leica Elmarit-M 24mm ASPH lens is the rare and out of production. This lens has seen very little use and there is no signs of wear including no dents nor dings and no scratches. I am selling it for $2750 net to me including shipping and insurance. Add $110.00 for a mint condition Leica silver UV/IR filter

included;
6-bit coded
Silver chrome finish (part #11898)
Mint condition (looks new)
Glass is clean
Elements are free of dust and haze
Leica lens hood
Leica leather lens pouch case
Leica front and rear lens caps
Original white Leica box

Last edited:

socal

The silver chrome version of the Leica Elmarit-M 24mm ASPH lens is the rare and out of production. This lens has seen very little use and there is no signs of wear including no dents nor dings and no scratches. I am selling it for $2650 net to me including shipping and insurance. Add $110.00 for a mint condition Leica silver UV/IR filter

included;
6-bit coded
Silver chrome finish (part #11898)
Mint condition (looks new)
Glass is clean
Elements are free of dust and haze
Leica lens hood
Leica leather lens pouch case
Leica front and rear lens caps
Original white Leica box
Price reduced to $2650.00