The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 100mm f/2.8 APO-Macro-Elmarit-R and 1:2-1:1 Elpro adapter

Alnitak

OK, this is a really lovely macro lens, but I don't have room for it anymore--too many lenses! Legendary for its color and sharpness, and a true APO. Works great on Canon or Nikon cameras with an adapter; I used it on a Canon 7D.

Lens is in excellent condition with only a few tiny rub marks. There is some dust inside the front element, but the glass is perfect with no marks or scratches. The dust has no impact on the image, of course. Includes the original box and paperwork, but not the pouch, which is missing. Asking $1450 or make an offer.

I also have the dedicated Elpro 1:2-1:1 adapter for this lens. This looks like new, and comes in the original box and includes the leather case. $450 or make an offer.

I would love to see these go as a bundle, and will take $1800 for the pair, Paypal and UPS Ground to the US only included. Outside the US, you pay shipping and duties.

Photos:

IMG_0628.jpg by jhapeman, on Flickr

IMG_0629.jpg by jhapeman, on Flickr

IMG_0631.jpg by jhapeman, on Flickr

IMG_0633.jpg by jhapeman, on Flickr

IMG_0635.jpg by jhapeman, on Flickr

IMG_0625.jpg by jhapeman, on Flickr

IMG_0627.jpg by jhapeman, on Flickr

Jeff

Best to email me as I am not always able to check PM's. [email protected]