The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Late Model Hasselblad 500C/M Chrome Body

Double Negative

Not Available
I'm thinking about it (have been for weeks :)). Mostly to have the screen, but the body as a backup.

Is the screen an Acute Matte D?
And is it a plain screen? (looks like it)

Thanks...
I'm pretty sure it's the Acute Matte, plain. But I will double-check to confirm when I get home.

Double Negative

Not Available
looks like it is a RU or RV which means '81 or '87...

the pix make it look very clean... am tempted. but I have 2 blads already:cry:
Ahh, good to know. An excellent decade. ;)

The body is definitely as clean as it looks. What, you don't want a backup for your backup? :p

R

richard.L

The body is definitely as clean as it looks. What, you don't want a backup for your backup? :p
Actually, there are two shooters in this house... also 2 503CWs.. one now with a Phase riding it. :toocool:

we don't travel light it takes us 4 pelicans for an outing :D

richard --

bensonga

Come on....some one's gotta buy this soon, before I just can't bear it any longer.

I don't need a backup for my backup for my backup camera, but on the other hand, I don't have a 500 C/M model. I just wish it was black.

Gary
503CWD (chrome), 501CM (chrome), 553ELX (chrome), 503CXi (chrome)

Double Negative

Not Available
Since all I'm getting is lowballs here, I'm probably going to put this on the 'bay this weekend. It's listed at over $100 less than the KEH price!

Maybe I'm just doing it wrong. GetDPI seems to be the most expensive place on the internet. So for GetDPI members only...

The price is now $600. Who wants it? ;)

shaunmlavery

It could have been sooner but I tried keeping both me and my wallet away!

Still kind of shocking it took that long. Anyways, congrats new owner.