The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Late Model Hasselblad 500C/M Chrome Body

Double Negative

Not Available
Up for sale is a late model Hasselblad 500C/M chrome body in excellent, working shape. Only the body and standard focusing screen are included - no lens, back or finder. The only real wear is on the base/mounting plate.

Asking $300 + PP/shipping (firm) at this time.

Double Negative

Not Available
This is a great deal on a very clean body - with an Acute Matte focusing screen no less!

Someone buy this before I come to my senses and bump it up to $350... ;)

mathomas

I want it, I just can't justify it at the moment. I have a nice 45 degree prism sitting here awaiting a body, and a back, and a lens :). I figure I'll assemble a Hassy over a few years, at this rate.

Double Negative

Not Available
I hear ya, Mike. I put my own Hassy setup together over a period of time as well. Very easy to do, being so modular...

At this rate, this'll still be here waiting for you. ;)

pgmj

Shipping costs to Sweden? I have a black 500C/M but like the looks of the chrome, so I am tempted byt this. The customs/VAT costs scare me a bit though. How old is the back, btw?

Double Negative

Not Available
I'm not sure, actually. Though I'd be happy to mark it as a "gift" or whatever works for you.

I assume you mean body, not back. Not sure, but if you send me a PM I can give you the serial number. I think http://www.hasselbladhistorical.eu/ might have a chart. What I can say is that it's very clean (and works fully).

Double Negative

Not Available
I don't have any handy but I'll try and snap one for you. Rest assured, it's as clean as the rest of the camera. The only reason I'm selling it is because it was a "freebie" on a CFV purchase and I use my 503CW instead.

kebebe

I wish I have a digital back as well. I have a 503cx and cw but my friend is looking to buy a 500cm. He has low budget and he cannot buy my 503cx.

I will let him know asap. So $300 is best price? shipping and paypal extra?

thks

Double Negative

Not Available
I wish I have a digital back as well. I have a 503cx and cw but my friend is looking to buy a 500cm. He has low budget and he cannot buy my 503cx.

I will let him know asap. So $300 is best price? shipping and paypal extra?

thks
Oh, the CFV is really something else - even the "lowly" CFV16. Probably my favorite output of any digital camera...

Yes, $300 + shipping and fees. It's actually priced pretty low because it includes the focus screen (also a spare that I don't need).

pgmj

I'm not sure, actually. Though I'd be happy to mark it as a "gift" or whatever works for you.

I assume you mean body, not back. Not sure, but if you send me a PM I can give you the serial number. I think http://www.hasselbladhistorical.eu/ might have a chart. What I can say is that it's very clean (and works fully).
I did indeed mean to write camera, not back. Sorry for the late reply. I just got hold of a nice SWC/M which really made a esthetic purchase impossible... Unfortunately the SWC was also black. I guess I'll have to live with it ;)

Double Negative

Not Available
Moderate interest, mostly lowballers. Who wants to get serious? ;)

C'mon, you know you want it (it's a good deal with the screen included).

mathomas

I'm thinking about it (have been for weeks :)). Mostly to have the screen, but the body as a backup.

Is the screen an Acute Matte D?
And is it a plain screen? (looks like it)

Thanks...