The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH Black 6 Bit

JWW

For sale is mint- Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH in black color and with 6 bit coding. This lens has perfect glass and i've used a UV filter on it from the beginning. It has smooth controls and correct focus with the M9. Includes all paperwork, box, lens case, hood, caps as when new and the only difference from a new one is a paint rub/mark on the edge of the filter ring (see picture), probably from the hood. I'm only selling since I have the new Summilux version now and it made this lens redundant. Asking $1950 US and will take paypal. I will ship by USPS Priority for $20 to US and additional postage to international (international buyer responsible for all duties). I've bought and sold here and rangefinder forum and 100% positive ebay.

Last edited:

ramosa

I agree. Fine lens. (I hope to have one someday, but that day will be a few years away.) Someone should find this lens a new home.