The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM

BradleyGibson

For sale: Canon 800mm f/5.6L IS lens.

Lens is in near-mint condition. Very minor signs of normal use on lens hood and where hood mates with lens. Otherwise immaculate (see photographs, below). Perfect optical and mechanical operation. UX date code, I am original owner and am a non-smoker. Sale includes all original accessories: hood, front and rear dust caps, strap, padded fitted lens case, keys, manual, blank warranty card, and original box.

I'm selling this lens in preparation for a move (back) to medium format digital. And there's no way to carry two kits into the field! :)

$9850 USD shipped to CONUS. I will split international shipping to a maximum of $150.

Price is net to me. All additional costs incurred at the buyers expense. Looking for a smooth, hassle-free transaction. I am a long-time FM member, also a member of GetDPI, Luminous-Landscape and eBay. I trade like a gentleman and expect the same. Depending on payment method, funds must clear before item ships.

Here is a link to pictures of the lens.

Thank you for your interest,

hunghang

Your photos from your website are amazing!!!

Good luck with the sale of this monster of a lens. I'd buy it if it mounted OK on my Leica :)