The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One P20 V mount and Hassy 4x4 DPS Hood. Bonus Kapture Group One Shot Cable

hubertk

Hi

I have a Phase One P20 Hasselblad V mount, and a Hasselblad 4x4 DPS Magnifying Hood I would like to sell.

Phase One P20 kit. Excellent condition (8/10). Flawless sensor. Some nicks on the back just from normal regular use. I am the second owner. Since I acquired it last year I have shot perhaps 500 frames with it. $3,000 USD net to me. I prefer Paypal or bank transfer. I am located in Vancouver, Canada.

The kit:
- digital back
- 2 sync cables
- viewfinder mask
- 4 batteries ( 2 Phase One and 2 aftermarket)
- double charger
- Capture One Pro
- Phase One hard case

Hasselbald 4x4 DPS Magnifying Hood. ( 9/10) $250 USD net to me
The kit:

- viewfinder
- original box and accessory

As a bonus, if you buy both items together, I will include a Kapture Group one shot cable ( value $395 new) for free.

I haven't posted much on the forum, but I have 100% feedback on eBay under zoomlens*. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:

hubertk

Hi Imr

Yes this will fit a 500cm. The digital back is triggered through a short sync cable going from the lens to the back. 2 cables are included in this kit. The kit has everything you need to turn your 500cm into a digital camera. Please let me know if yo have any more questions.