The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Fuji GS645

zincman

I have a spotless, near mint, Fuji GS645 I would like to trade. Comes with all the stuff as new, case, strap,instructions,box. This camera looks like the day it was bought. Lots of info on the web about it. The bellows is perfect, shutter crisp and it is clean as it gets. Looking for a pocket-able digi cam, i.e. LX3 or 5, DP2 and so on. I would value this in a trade at $500 but not set in stone.Lots of references on other forums.
Thanks

zincman

I should clarify I am looking to get a pocket size that has manual control, RAW and so on. Not really interested in a full auto P&S, I would even consider a 35mm such as a Nikon 35Ti, Contax TVS, T2.
Thanks

srtiwari

You might look at the link I posted, if you have a minute.
The Fuji is very good at low light pics, has many controls, but does not do RAW.