The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 75mm Summilux FS

gshybrid

I'm reluctantly selling my 75 lux. Beautiful lens but I haven't used it much. Excellent condition. The glass and the aperture blades are clean. There is a tiny bit of brassing at a few places on the Barrel but nothing noteworthy. This is the integral hood version made in Canada circa 1983. I'm selling it with a B&W uv flter and I have a Leica UV/IR for an extra $50 for you M8 shooters.

Price includes shipping USPS insured at full value. I prefer to sell to US buyers. If you are outside the US please contact me and i will figure out the shipping cost to your locale. But please, I will only ship with the full value declared.

I haven't sold anything on this forum but I have sold quite a few lenses and cameras on ebay as gshybrid and RFF as [email protected]