The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gray Paint Leica M9 Mint- $6100

sa124m

I am once again moving away from digital M cameras to shoot more film and bigger film sizes. I have a Gray M9 with a black dot that i got from DAG camera. The camera works flawlessly. It has less than 3500 shots on it but i don't know exactly how many. It has the giottos lcd glass screen protector since new. Camera has been registered online. Comes with all packaging and accessories. The camera has been babied since new and only has a few very superficial marks if you look very close. Still has the plastic on the bottom. I will try to post pictures but you all know what it looks like just with a blackdot instead of a red one. Asking $6100 Net to me. Any questions please ask.

shaunmlavery

Nice camera Sam. I too have been tempted with the digital M's but my M6+Nikon does it for me.

However, this would be a beauty. For anyone interested, I just contacted Dag yesterday and they don't have "black dots" in stock. So, if you want this look, you may want to look hard at this.

GLWS Sam!