The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm f2 Summicron Dual Range with original eyes.

adamli629

Leica 50mm f2 Summicron Dual Range with original eyes for sale! $700.00US net to me(PayPal preferred, thanks) will get your film M a seriously great lens and immaculate eyes for close focusing.

This lens is a fantastic example; no dust, fungus or haze is visible, everything is smooth where it should be and firm where it should be. Same goes for the eyes- everything is clean and clear as can be.

The sale will include the lens, a UV filter, the eyes, the front OEM cap, the rear third party cap, and a third party lens hood.

I will upload the photos very soon.

The reason I sell is I no longer has the Leica M body, and it can't work on my M8. So I sell it. The lens is in great condition, I can grade it as 9/10. It is very hard to find a copy in this condition.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.