The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica 28 2.8 Elmarit M

David K

Workshop Member
I bought this lens new from David at Dale Labs and have barely used it. I'd like to buy the 28 cron that he's posted but need to sell this one first. New at B&H $1595 plus $110 for the Leica IR filter plus shipping. Priced to sell at $1325 OBO shipped. Lens is mint with box, pouch, filter.. If you want to pay with credit card you can pay David at Dale directly and I'll have him apply it to my purchase.

popum

If anyone else is interested in this lens, I've got an identical setup for sale. I bought mine from B&H just before I sold my M8 so it was on the camera only twice. I've got both boxes, lens, lens caps, Leica UV/IR filter, pouch, etc.

Mine is the same price... $1325 OBO shipped. I'll pick up the paypal fees as well.

Mike

David K

Workshop Member
This really is one of the great bargains in the Leica lineup and I probably should have my head examined for getting the cron. I am seriously thinking of shooting my M8 exclusively with one lens and it will either be my 24mm or the 28 cron. If I follow thru on this, look for more lenses to come.

Mike,
Good luck with your sale... glad you didn't price yours lower on my thread :) Just kidding, of course... but you may want to do a new post to get maximum exposure.