The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 75mm Summilux 6-bit

I'm selling a Leica 75mm f/1.4 Summilux M lens with 6-bit coding. My asking price is $2,795. I'll cover ground shipping in the US, but not PayPal fees if you need to use it. I can also ship internationally.

It comes with original caps and the leather pouch. You can see photos here: http://home.comcast.net/~mls.photos/forsale/75lux.htm

It is in beautiful condition. Hardly any signs of use on the exterior, and just a few specs of dust inside. I had the 6-bit code done by Leica about 3 years ago. Focus is spot on with my M9.

Thanks for looking.
--Mark

I'll entertain reasonable offers if you don't like my asking price. Also, I have a Leica 60mm UV/IR filter available if you are shooting with the M8.

Thanks,
--Mark