The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD:Leica Noctilux E60 Mint 6-bit

VINCET

I am finally ready to let this lens go. The reason is that in the years that I've owned this (since 1996, I am the original owner), I think I used it 4 times or less than 100 exposure. It is a great lens but due to its weight, it ended up spending time in the house than in my camera bag. I always have a Leica E60 UV filter attached to the lens. Even when I sent it to DAG for the 6-bit coding, the filter is attached. It comes with the hood, the pouch, the box, the front and rear cap. The condition is mint. You can have this lens for $6000. I am in no hurry to sell the lens so no low ball offer please. In fact, I really am having a hard time selling this lens because I know I will want to have one again as soon as I sell this.

Thanks
Vince

ohdannyboy

Re: FS:Leica Noctilux E60 Mint 6-bit

Not sure which version this is. Do you have pics? Is this the one with the screw on round hood?

VINCET

I think it is the 3rd version. The hood is a snap on one. I will include picture soon.

Z

z-geif

i've an e58 that i would trade + a little bit of cash (and shipping;) for this as this is mint and mine is well used, although the glass is perfect.

my e58 has a hood, and 6-bit, i just like this one because of the hood that can be attached when its off the camera, making it easier for travel.

thanks!

jesse

[email protected]
flickr.com/j_lir --> has a photo of my m9 & noctilux...

VINCET

Jesse, sorry, not really looking for a trade with another Noct. I might be interested in trading with a M8.2 silver + cash, or M9.