The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f1.4 M-mount, LH-6 Hood, Nex Adapter

summerkl

I hate to sell this lens but I need to raise some funds for a MacBook Air.

Up for sale is a mint Voigtlander Nokton 40mm f1.4 that I purchased from this site a couple of months ago. It has the original box, front and rear caps, and a UV filter that has always been on it. There is no manual though. I am asking $375 plus $20 to cover insured shipping.

I also have the Voigtlander LH-6 hood that goes with it - I am asking $40 plus $7 shipping. Original box included. It also fits the 35mm Nokton f1.4.

Lastly, I have a Kipon L/M-NEX adapter that fits very nicely. It is one of the more respected adapters. I am asking $40 plus $5 shipping.

Lens and hood purchased together, $400 plus $20 to cover insured shipping and paypal gift.

Everything purchased, $430 plus $20 shipping.

Payment via Paypal gift only. Shipping to continental US or Canada.

summerkl

SOLD Lens and Hood

Kipon Leica M Adapter to NEX still available for $40 plus $5 shipping to continental US or Canada.