The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm/f2.5 Summarit-M Black, Like New, w/Hood

I am selling my Leica 35mm/f2.5 Summarit-M Black lens (11643). It is virtually indistinguishable from a new lens ($1695)--I would absolutely rate it 10/10 with perfect glass and flawless cosmetics. I am including the original packaging/box/foam inserts and instruction booklets, rear cap, AND the Leica metal hood (12459) which sells for $110. I lost the cap that goes with the hood 3 weeks ago--they are easy to lose--but it can be had for $30 from any Leica dealer. I have a 100% positive rating on eBay on nearly 400 transactions (I decided to list this lens only on getdpi as I've had good results buying a lens on this site recently. Very light use. I do not have the cloth bag that the lens came in, and don't have the round front lens cap either, but do have the rear cap. The lens is 6-bit coded, of course. Buy with confidence. Prefer to sell within CONUS only, but open to overseas offers--please e-mail me first to discuss shipping. Payment via Paypal. $1400--a savings of nearly $400 off a new lens and shade. Please contact me with questions! NOTE: have several photos I can send you--having trouble attaching at the moment.