The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD! Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH 6-bit Coded

kalex

I recently acquired 35mm Summilux and since I can't afford to keep both, one has to go :)

What I have for sale is MINT condition Leica 35mm Summicron-M ASPH Lens
Lens has been fully checked over by DAG in August and came back with flying colors. Focusing was checked, mechanics were checked. DAG also did 6-bit coding on it.
Glass elements are perfect with no scratches, cleaning marks, fungus. No oil on blades. Aperture is snappy and focus is butter smooth.
Hood has minor scuffs on it.

I have everything that came with it except for round front cap that I lost. But I always had the hood on so it was always protected by square rubber cover.

Included in the sale are:
Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH Lens
Original box, papers, leather pouch
Original rear cap
Rubber Hood cover and plastic original hood

Also as a bonus I will included Original Leica E39mm black UV/IR filter with plastic holder and original box. Filter is spotless as well

I'm asking $2100 for this package which includes CONUS shipping and Paypal. International shipping would be at Cost.

I'm located in Brooklyn, NY for cash local deal. Have plenty of references if needed. Price is negotiable

Any questions please ask

Pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/kalex1114/Leica35mmSummicronASPH

Thanks for looking

Alex